What are cookies? Why do we use them?
Cookies are very small computer files. They are stored on your computer, tablet or phone via your browser.
A cookie contains a unique code to recognise your browser during your visit to the site ("session cookie") or during subsequent visits ("permanent cookie"). It consists of the name of the server that installed the cookie, an expiry date, and a unique encrypted code.
Cookies can be installed by the server of the website you are visiting or by partner sites with which it collaborates. The server can only read the cookies it has installed itself; it does not have access to any other information on your computer or mobile device.
These cookies may contain personal data, either because your consent has been obtained, or because the data is technically indispensable (for example, identifying yourself to access a service or placing an order online).
At accentlang.com, we only use performance analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. The goal is to improve site content and make it more user-friendly.
To this end, we use Google Analytics. Its cookies allow us to know the number of visitors to the site, the duration and frequency of their visits, how they navigate from page to page. This allows us, for example, to ensure that they can easily find the information they are looking for.
What data do we collect using cookies?
There is no need to login to visit our site. However, we can automatically collect some of the following data:
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address
- Your time zone
- Your country
- Your operating system and the type of browser you are using
- The duration of site navigation and the frequency of your visits
- The url of the site which contains the link which allowed you to find our site or the search engine which you used or if you introduced our url in the address bar
- The pages viewed
- Download errors
This data is collected solely be able to establish attendance statistics.
How can I block or remove cookies?
By modifying the settings in your browser, you can refuse the installation of cookies at any time. You can also choose to delete all cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device or to only erase some of them.
What to do depends on your browser:
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
We invite you to visit this page from time to time to be aware of any changes.
11-13 Complexe Arrobas
5 May 2018